Saturday, July 25, 2009

Family Ties...

Well, it's been a month! I think I'm become a monthly blogger! :) I just can't keep up with email, updating my website and blog, facebook, texting... too much technology! :) I have a love/hate relationship with it! And I think I already wrote about this last month.

Moving on... I had a great family session a couple weeks ago. The grandmother and grandfather were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary so we did some shots of them with their grandchildren, and then some fun ones of just the kids! Check it out!

I have a lot more to share... I've had about 2 sessions per week, which is a huge blessing considering the way the economy has been! Thank you to all of my wonderful clients! I absolutely love capturing these memories for you! More to come... SOON!





No comments: